Unlocking the true potential of Influencer Marketing.

Get the app on Android and iOS

 

download now
All about user generated content.

All about user generated content.

We partner with the brands you love, so you can get rewards for sharing! We believe that true influence comes from friends and family. Therefore, no matter how many friends or followers you have you deserve a reward for the content you create!

Get deeper insight.

Monitor your social media conversation in a wider audience. Predict viral content and access an infinite library of first class, authentic user generated content.

Get deeper insight.

Democritizing Influencer Marketing

By giving the benifit of the top 1% social media users to the other 99%

What we do

Brandie aligns the interests of both brands and their customers though our transparent influencer marketing platform. This enables brands to create a relationship with their most loyal customers and to leverage that relationship in marketing efforts.

For users this means being able to receive meaningful rewards by creating tailored content for the brands they love.

What we do

Platform Agnostic

Loyalty Building

UGC Driver

Contact us

If you would like to know more about Brandie or want to become a partner, don't hesitate to contact us. We look forward hearing from you!

Email :

info@brandie.in

Address :

Skeppsbron 8, 111 30, Stockholm, Sweden